Corona rules in the Louwman Museum
The Louwman Museum is open again!
Plan your visit
- From now on it is mandatory to wear a facemask during your visit to the Louwman Museum.
- Tickets may be ordered on-line for a specific time slot. That way we will be able to limit contact at the reception desk and spread the number of visitors over the day.
- Holders of a Museumkaart, BankGiroLoterij VIP-KAART, Rotterdampas, Ooievaarspas, Dordtpas or Student/CJP-pas have to register beforehand in our online ticketshop
- If you have a cold or flu symptoms please stay at home.
- It is not possible to book a guided tour. We do have a free audiotour available.
While you are here
- We have a one-way routing system in the museum as standard. There is no change except for the obligation to keep 1.5 metres distance from other visitors.
- Hand sanitizers are available at various locations in the museum. The museum will be cleaned more frequently than usual.
- Only use the cloakroom and/or locker if necessary. If possible, leave your coat in the car or wear it when in the museum.
- A maximum of 4 persons may be in the shop at the same time. This limits potential contact with other visitors.
- It is only possible to make contactless payments
- Payment by cash is not possible anywhere.
- The museum staff are responsible for actively monitoring that the coronavirus rules are being complied with.
- The restaurant in the museum is open, refreshments brought along may not be consumed in the restaurant.
Share this page