Corona rules in the Louwman Museum
The health and safety of our visitors and staff are our highest priority. You will be able to enjoy all the exhibits in our museum in spite of the fact that there strict rules governing a museum visit.
Plan your visit
- Tickets may be ordered on-line for a specific time slot. That way we will be able to limit contact at the reception desk and spread the number of visitors over the day.
- Holders of a Museumkaart, BankGiroLoterij VIP-KAART, Rotterdampas, Ooievaarspas, Dordtpas orStudent/CJP-pas do not have to register beforehand.
- If you have a cold or flu symptoms please stay at home.
- It is not possible to book a guided tour. We do have a free audiotour available.
While you are here
- We have a one-way routing system in the museum as standard. There is no change except for the obligation to keep 1.5 metres distance from other visitors.
- Hand sanitizers are available at various locations in the museum. The museum will be cleaned more frequently than usual.
- Only use the cloakroom and/or locker if necessary. If possible, leave your coat in the car or wear it when in the museum.
- A maximum of 4 persons may be in the shop at the same time. This limits potential contact with other visitors.
- It is only possible to make contactless payments
- Payment by cash is not possible anywhere.
- The museum staff are responsible for actively monitoring that the coronavirus rules are being complied with.
- The restaurant in the museum is open, but the number of tables is limited.
- As an alternative, or if you arrive early for your time slot, refreshments and snacks will be available in the square in front of the museum.
Deel deze pagina