Frisky Family Three
‘Family Three’ denotes that this three-wheeled car has sufficient room for a family with two small children.
It’s also one of the few micro-cars designed by a famous styling studio: Michelotti. The bodywork is made of glass-fibre.
Engine manufacturer Henry Meadows in the English town of Wolverhampton started producing the Frisky in 1957; the Family Three was launched in 1958. It is fitted with a Villiers 9E single-cylinder two-stroke motorcycle engine. Ownership and location of the factory changed a few times and in 1962 car production ended. Frisky, then based in Sandwich, Kent, continued to produce spare parts for a further two years.