It has the appearance of a three-wheeler, but the two rear wheels are placed very close together – the track width is no more than 33.5 cm.
Both rear wheels share the same brake. The total length of the vehicle is 2.67 m. The electrically driven VLV (Voiture Légère de Ville – light town car) was manufactured by Peugeot during World War II because of the lack of fossil fuels, .
Peugeot built 377 of these two-seater vehicles between 1941 and 1945, many of which were used by the postal service. Its range is 80 km and it can reach a maximum speed of 30 km/h. Four front-mounted 12-volt batteries power the car.